10 Random Sentisabado Tweets (September 25 2010)

#sentisabado (September 25, 2010)
Theme: 1st Love and Courtship


@dancedhz
I have and always will have a thing for handwritten love letters. I still re-read those I've kept over the years. :) #sentisabado

@nerveending
I wrote this in 2003 for peyups.com. It might help: http://bit.ly/bwez3V (How to Write Love Letters) #SentiSabado

@AttyByuti
Binuhusan ng tubig sa arinola habang naghaharana! #sentisabado

@SansanTag
#sentisabado... tatawag sa phone number ng crush mo, marinig lang na sya mag hello sabay baba! wala pa caller id

@jeromeadel
Nung hs, valentines day ako at si crush ay kinulong sa jailbooth pinahuli pala kmi ng mga loko kong klasmyts..haha #sentisabado

@mitzeLLa
#sincewerebeinghonest when i was in grade 3 someone courted me, & i kicked his balls. yep. #sentisabado

@owrange
I had a box full of stuff i stole from my crushes as remembrance. From cigarette butts to id pics to library cards #sentisabado

@_crislyn
May bogus interview ako noon sa crush ko para lang malaman ang 411 nya,lol. Di ko sya schoolmate so safe ang feelings,hahaha #sentisabado

@jownpeaches
highschool classmates play 'before i let u go'by freestyle during breakups. w/ matching stop sa pag drive then iyak. HS drama. #sentisabado

@Starshadow
#sentisabado my first movie date was "Rambo", no lie. with the guy i ended up marrying! :)

Don't forget to join the #sentisabado hashtag every Saturday.
@sentisabadoblog - Home of #sentisabado

No comments:

Post a Comment